Chain Automatic Oiling Device
Timing Luber ET-P6 (Ultra-micro type)
- 1. You can expect longer operating life without trouble, since it does not touch the chain.
- 2. Oiling is possible from all directions (vertical and horizontal).
- 3. It can correspond to faster chain speed, since plural places can be oiled at once.
- 4. There are no worries of oil contamination on the floor and surroundings.
- 5. Management is easy, since the power source is electricity only.
- 6. Transfer and maintenance is easy and installation space is not limited, since the device is a wall hanging type and built into the panel.
|Lubrication Method||It detects chain link in operation, checks the timing, and sends a signal to the accumulator. Receiving the pressure from the accumulator, oil gushes from the distribution valve. Oil is supplied to the chain lubrication point through the nozzle.|
|Oiling Quantity||0.03 or 0.06cm3 per place/time|
|Oiling Capacity||Up to 5 places/time. However, differences may occur according to total piping extension and installation environment condition, etc.|
|Kinematic Viscosity Range of Oil Used||20 - 300mm2/s|
|Timing Tracking Capability||As a standard, transit time of the link is 0.3 seconds or more. However, if plural places can be oiled at once, it can correspond to the speed accordingly.|
|Piping Capacity|| Main pipe (Φ 8×6) = up to 5m
Branch pipe (Φ 4×2) = up to 0.5m
|Timing Detection Sensor||Proximity switch (optoelectronic switch, limit switch, etc. can also be selected according to installation environment)|
|Control (Control Unit)||Oiling time exclusive type – Oiling time for all links is set in advance, and oiling will automatically stop after the predetermined set time elapses.
Oiling time accumulation type (option) – Only oiling time is counter accumulated.