Electric Automatic Lubricating Device for Intermittent / Consecutive Oiling (GC/GF)
Electric Automatic Lubricating Device for Intermittent/Consecutive Oiling (GC/GF)
- 1. It is possible to oil high pressure (consecutive 1.5MPa, maximum 4.0MPa) and high viscosity oil by using gear pump (maximum 2000mm2/s).
- 2. Oiling is possible to a maximum lubrication capacity of 250 places.
- 3. Minute oiling at a minimum 0.03cm3/stroke has been accomplished using piston distributing valve.
- 4. Variable pressure regulating valve is built-in.
- 5. It is possible to correspond to single-phase/varying voltage motor.